
- One, Two (Intro)
- Let's Go
- Greetings (Interlude)
- Take Cover! ft. Pumpkinhead
- The Other White Meat ft. Immortal Technique
- Own Two Feet ft. Walt Liquor
- I Stay Busy ft. Slim
- What Matters More (Interlude)
- Minimum Wage ft. Breezly Brewin
- Soul Puppies (Interlude)
- Breaking Records ft. Infamous MC, Auditions, & Kirby Dominant
- Two Hits (Interlude)
- Lung-Collapsing Lyrics Part II ft. Percee P
- The Last Cypher ft. C-Rayz Walz
- The Ballad Of Lost Friends
- Heee A Laa (Interlude)
- Ca-101 ft. A-O.N.E.
- What I "Used" To Do (Interlude)
- Out To Lunch
- One, Two Part II (Interlude)
- Bricks To The Persian Gulf
- Dry Spells ft. Wordsworth
- Goodbye (Outro)
Right after I uploaded this album because I couldn't find an existing link that someone requested, I was searching for the cover art and I found something pretty cool. Apparently, S.O.U.L. Purpose offers free downloads to all of their albums (including this one) on their website. That's something I've always thought lesser known artists should do. Why not give away your old music that nobody's buying anymore for free? If you want to download any or all of their albums check out http://soulpurposecrew.com/.