Monday, July 6, 2009

2009 Mid-Year Mechies: Albums To Look Forward To In The Second Half Of 2009

In last years mid-year Mechies I made a ridiculously long list of albums that were supposed to come out by the end of the year, and looking back at that list, most of them were either cancelled, still haven't come out, or weren't released until 2009. This year I'm just listing the albums I'm looking forward to most that I can think of off the top of my head.


  1. Antipop Consortium - Flourescent Black
  2. IsWhat?! - Big Appetite
  3. Danny! - Where is Danny?
  4. The Roots - How I Got Over
  5. Thavius Beck - Dialogue
  6. Rakim - 7th Seal
  7. Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II
  8. M.O.P. - The Foundation
  9. Definitive Jux Presents Vol. 4
  10. La Coka Nostra - A Brand You Can Trust