I'm Mechanical.
Enough about me, let's talk about the blog. This blog is going to be home to my annual hip hop awards. The Mechies is something I did on my Yahoo 360 blog (my one and only post) because I was bored and wanted to do a review of the first half of 2008. I put it together in less than a week, and to be honest, it was terribly sloppy. I still got positive feedback, so I'm going to take it to another level, and put a little more thought and time into it, and hopefully sometime each January I'll present to you The Mechy Awards.
Obviously it would be stupid to only post one time a year, because I would have no followers, so in the mean time, I'll post some album recommendations, or as I'll call them, Mechommendations (yeah, I know...). I'll try to post stuff you wouldn't find on most other hip hop blogs, slept on and forgotten albums, new albums that might get slept on, and since I don't only listen to hip hop, I'll recommend some non-hip hop albums that I think hip hop fans will like. Just so I don't lose focus on the purpose of this blog, I'll also do a Monthly Mechy award for the best album released each month. Lastly, in the off-season I'll work on making this blog look less boring than it does right now.
That's all I have for now. I hope you dig the blog.